We will publish all extended abstracts as a “Hamburg Working Paper in Multilingualism”, a series edited by the Hamburg Research Centre on Multilingualism. Please prepare your contributions according to the following instructions:
- Please hand in your paper in MS Word or OpenOffice format. Please use on of the following templates:
- In the format specified by the template, abstracts for regular talks should not exceed six pages (including references!), abstracts for posters and system presentations should not be longer than four pages (including references!).
- Papers can be written in English or German.
- Please observe the reviewers’ comments, suggestions for improvements, etc. carefully.
- Please proof-read your paper carefully before handing it in. We will not be able to do any proofreading ourselves before preparing the printer's copy.
- The DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING the FINAL VERSION of your paper is WEDNESDAY, 24th AUGUST. This deadline CANNOT BE EXTENDED!
- Please send the final version of your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org.